What’s So Special about Invisalign?
Invisalign is the newest, most modern way to give you a straight smile. What makes Invisalign unique is that there are no unsightly, uncomfortable metal wires or brackets. Instead, Invisalign appliances are made of clear, comfortable plastic virtually invisible to you and everyone else. Dr. Afkham of Davis Smile Center, in Davis, CA wants, you to find out what is so special about Invisalign.
Dr. Afkham wants you to know the facts about Invisalign and the many benefits of Invisalign treatment. When compared to conventional brackets and wires, Invisalign is:
- More cosmetically beautiful because Invisalign is clear plastic and virtually invisible
- More comfortable because Invisalign is made of smooth material, with no sharp metal parts to irritate your soft tissue
- More convenient because you can remove the appliance whenever you want
- More satisfying because you can eat whatever you want without food getting caught in your braces
- Better for your oral health because you can brush and floss without using floss threaders and other clumsy tools
How Invisalign Works?
Dr. Afkham will begin your Invisalign treatment by creating your first set of trays, called aligners. You wear the first set for two weeks and then change to a new set which you wear another two weeks. You continue changing aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually shift into their correct position. Treatment typically takes nine to fifteen months. Just imagine nine to fifteen months of comfortable movement, and then you have a straight smile!
Invisalign is used to correct major cosmetic and functional issues with your smile. Treatment can fix overlapped or crowded teeth, close gaps, and poor bite alignment. So isn’t it time for you to discover what’s so special about Invisalign? The system of clear aligners is the modern, state-of-the-art way to a straight and beautiful smile. Call Dr. Afkham of Davis Smile Center in Davis, CA. He can help you discover the magic of Invisalign, so call today and get started on your new smile!
Ready for Invisalign treatment?
Then call the Davis Smile Center in Davis, CA today at (530) 750-3311 to schedule your initial consultation!