At Davis Smile Center, your dentist, Dr. Jafar Afkham, prevents and repairs oral health problems and also remakes cosmetic issues. In fact, cosmetic dentistry improves smiles so much that patient self-confidence blooms. Here are five common issues we address in our Davis, CA, office.
Cosmetic dentistry is totally customized
When you consult Dr. Afkham at Davis Smile Center, you know that your treatment plan will focus on your preferences without neglecting your oral health needs and what effects can be achieved. Tell Dr. Afkham what bothers you. Is it tooth size? Gaps? Stains? Dental alignment? Together, you'll arrive at cosmetic dentistry services perfect for your smile.
Five problems your cosmetic dentist can fix
In Davis, CA, Dr. Afkham and his team address:
1. Poor dental alignment and bite: Orthodontic problems impact personal appearance and oral health. Straight teeth look good, wear better, and are easier to brush and floss, so you experience fewer cavities and limited gum problems. Your cosmetic dentist in Davis offers Invisalign clear aligners, a quick and discreet orthodontic system that addresses poor bite, gaps, crowded teeth, and more.
2. Chipped, cracked, uneven teeth: In one short visit to Davis Smile Center, composite resin bonding remakes minor aesthetic flaws that, when added together, detract from your facial appearance and damage your self-esteem. Porcelain veneers and crowns address more complex cosmetic problems and strengthen tooth structure at the same time.
3. Missing teeth: Smile gaps are ugly, and they weaken other teeth and deteriorate your supporting gum tissue and jaw bone. Your dentist offers dental implants and conventional tooth replacements, such as bridgework, to complete your smile beautifully.
4. Stained teeth: Professional teeth whitening lightens discolored enamel by several shades. Choose a safe in-office or take-home version for a dramatic smile change.
5. Dark fillings: Amalgam used to be the material of choice to repair tooth decay, but no more. Today's fillings are natural-looking, flexible, and durable, and they require less enamel reduction, leaving you with a durable, more complete tooth. Composite resin, porcelain, and glass ionomer provide the structural integrity and natural beauty your smile deserves.
No more problems
That's the real beauty of the aesthetic services at Davis Smile Center in Davis, CA. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) says an attractive smile is a real treasure. Find out more about your best smile by calling Dr. Jafar Afkham and his team at (530) 750-3311.